Robert Benech absolutely loves Real Estate and getting deals successfully done. Robb
is also a seasoned real estate agent, renovator, developer and investor. He is most
valued by his clients as a trusted property and market advisor.
Many times, he finds himself representing both sides of a transaction. Robb believes a
great deal, is a fair deal to all those involved.
He has owned and managed both residential and commercial real estate for over 40
years. A 3rd generation Californian who now works and lives primarily within the
Coachella Valley region fulfilling the real estate needs of buyers, sellers, and investors.
Robb combines his passion for architecturally significant properties, love of great design
and the experience to design and buildout and stage properties at the request of his
clients. He has overseen renovations of over several dozen properties with a combined
value of over $100,000,000, resulting in finding the maximum market value for both the
sellers and buyers.
“Hello, I’m Robb and I’m here to get your deal done! As my listing client, you will
appreciate that I will:
1. Actively listen.
2. Effectively communicate, and keep you informed and updated through the
3. Keep the process on track to sell your property at the highest possible price.
A successful transaction is dependent on these strategic steps.
1.You will benefit from my careful evaluation of your property from the eye of a
purchaser. I will be honest and upfront with you on what enhancements will bring
you the best return.
2. Market price range calculation, with and without preparations, think, “love it or list
it!”. This step is critical for our success in the market to attract buyers. It is
counterproductive to set a sales price that is too high.
3. Home preparation and enhancement, I will assist in this process with
recommendations to service providers and supervision.
4. Here is my secret weapon, my utilization of this Fantastic Sotheby’s brand.
Marketing and syndication leveraging the Sotheby’s brand
5. I’m one of the best negotiators, because I listen to both sides, because I’m
focused on a fair deal!
6. One of the things I love most, no two deals are alike, complications, problems
issues are opportunities!!! Solving problems, love it!”
7. Transaction management to make sure your interests are protected.
8. Managing the finances and make sure you get your money on time. Transfer of
funds is why you are selling. Most often to buy something else.
9. I bring solutions! That’s my job!
When purchasing a home:
1. I will Listen to what is import to you and focus on a manageable approach in
finding a great value and a property that meets your needs.
2. Negotiate price and just as importantly the terms and conditions.
3. Work with your lenders to make sure you are running the process.
4. Evaluate the condition and interpret the inspection reports.
5. Oversee the repairs and the sellers timely move out.
6. I will assist you through the move in and settle in process.
7. Follow up with you to make certain you are satisfied.
“I love what I do! And I do it very well! Let me do it for you!”
'Robb and Tamara worked very hard to get our complicated deal done.' Ed B. Via Carmel,
'I had been looking for a long time and Robb and Mark was spot on with his evaluations on the
Condition and what in the end worked best for me. I trusted his advice.' Joe T Bay Hill Drive
'Robb and David Helped with all the steps, even moving. Joe, D Talking Rock Turn La Quinta.
Robb went to my house and got the repairs done that were needed.' La Rhonda and John W. S .
Avenida Caballeros, Palm Springs.
'Robb and his team worked so well with my family and was able to get us the perfect house.'
Kelly W. E. Camino Parocela Palm Springs.